We’re bursting at the seams… our clients’ web product management and viral metrics optimization needs are increasing and we need to grow our team. If you’re looking to grow a dynamic start-up specializing in Internet marketing strategies, then we might be a fit for you.
So, what’s it like here? Well, we’re all about our clients, so we definitely work hard. Our clients range from start-ups to big companies, in spaces like social gaming and e-commerce. Sure, they hire us because we know what we’re doing when it comes to consumer product management, especially consumer lifecycle marketing and Facebook game applications. But more importantly, they hire us because they know we’re there no matter what’s going – we’re just like one of their team members. They expect their internal staff to be there to get the job done, and they hire us because we will be in it to win it with them too.
Does that sound like you? Then you are perfect for us!
All positions are based in Center City, Philadelphia. Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you breathe, eat and dream numbers? Do you like to figure out how to improve a product based on the data of what users are actually doing, rather than debating opinions for hours?
You just might be what we’re looking for. Sepiida is hiring an Analytics expert who will be instrumental in taking us to the next level. Our clients’ analytics needs are growing so that we can continue to optimize their web or mobile-based products and businesses in significant ways.
This position is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is currently part-time but is expected to grow into full-time.
- Weekly, monthly reports (Excel, Business Intelligence tools, database analytics, web clickstream analytics).
- Lead development of client dashboards.
- Website behavior and customer experience analysis.
- Data consolidation and validation.
- Coordinating tags, tracking parameter implementations.
- Lead creation and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post-test analysis.
- Business requirements synthesized from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members.
- Documentation relating to existing processes and suggestion / presentations for improving those processes.
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and clients.
- You are a numbers person. You like figuring out what should be measured, how to measure it, and then making sure it is being measured accurately.
- You are a people person. You enjoy building relationships with people, and motivating decision-making with data.
- Ability to manage projects at the start-up level – i.e. without a lot of formal structure.
- Ability to manage multiple fast-paced projects at once without a lot of supervision.
- Internet marketing expertise – subject matter proficiency in our service areas (SEO/SEM, lead conversion tactics, conversion optimization, retention marketing, social gaming/viral metrics optimization and product management)
- Passion for internet marketing strategies
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Effective time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player who works well under pressure.
- Proven self-starter.
Education and Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years business analysis experience
- 2 to 5 years working with web analytics tools. Must have Google Analytics expertise, and be familiar with other tools so that new tools clients are using will be easy for you to jump into and understand.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of technology, business, mathematics, etc.
Do you love to think through how to launch a new feature or product, and then figure out the best way to get it out in small parts? Do you love getting feedback from your customers and digging into the numbers to determine what’ s working and what’ s not? And, can you write a really kick-ass spec that thinks through business development, sales, marketing, user experience AND technology? Then we’ re looking for you! If you join Sepiida’ s team as a talented, ambitious, self-directed Product Manager, you will guide our clients’ products from conception to launch. Your responsibilities will include gathering requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with our clients’ engineers to execute that strategy.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Craft the product strategies and roadmap to support our clients’ usage and distribution goals. Sepiida’ s clients hire us for our metrics-oriented approach to product management – we do whatever it takes to move the numbers, and need Product Managers who understand that.
- Work jointly with our user experience teams to create preliminary design concepts optimized for increasing web metrics, and work with engineering to implement and iterate.
- Write functional specifications for new features and enhancements to our clients’ online products.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within our clients’ engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, track product development, and develop product launch plans.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy for our clients.
- Develop and launch new products and enhance existing products.
- Product Management experience
- Excellent writing skills
- History of owning the roadmap and specification for a web-based product
- Excellent communication skills
This position is part-time to start with and will likely grow to full-time.
Interested in defining the sales and marketing activities at a start-up? Want to work with a company whose clients include top social gaming, e-commerce, and Internet tech companies like Zynga? If so, then we would love to have you as a Marketing Intern. As part of this, you will:
- Be our social media author. You will post and blog for us, and more importantly, you will measure what’s working and what’s not, and then come up with creative ways to improve our metrics.
- Write content for our blog, work on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and formulate strategies for Search Engine Marketing (SEM) for us. If you ever wanted to get into pay-per-click advertising and figure out when to use organic vs. natural traffic, this would be a perfect opportunity to learn.
- Research conferences and other venues for Sepiida’s staff to speak at or to present papers. And help write those white papers.
- Create sales leads for us by researching strategic lists, developing leads, managing leads in SalesForce, etc. We’re looking for your ideas to keep our pipeline flowing.
And, of course, if you can think of anything else to help grow our business, we’re all ears!
Also, depending on your experience and availability, you will help manage the marketing metrics for our clients by running Google Website Optimizer tests, formulating A/B campaigns for emails, etc. This means interfacing with our clients, helping drive the design of what we create for our clients, and more.
Web Design Intern
Are you looking for a place to put your knowledge of design & code to work? Ready to hone your skills while helping clients achieve their goals? We need a web design intern who’s hungry to keep up with the ever-changing technology of the internet.
As part of our team, you’ll be responsible for:
- concepting new designs for websites, logos, emails, and other projects
- taking direction and feedback from different viewpoints and incorporating it into your work while maintaining the design’s integrity
- turning completed comps into legible code
- hand-coding emails and webpages, while understanding the requirements and limitations in the given situation
- Strong sense of aesthetic, both on and off the web
- Ability to create a polished, professional piece of design work, from sketches to finished product
- Expertise working in Photoshop and/or Fireworks
- Passion for internet marketing with some basic understanding of SEO, email marketing, web metrics
- Strong communication skills
Please include a link to an online portfolio or examples of your work when applying.