Track and Analyze the Right Data to Improve Sales
If you want to know what your users are thinking, pay attention to what they do and how they interact with your company. While surveys and feedback forms are helpful, they don’t tell the whole story. The right analytics strategy and analysis can form the basis of successful collaboration between product development and marketing – collaboration that leads to more sales and more satisfied users.
We help your company track and analyze the data that answers the questions that will help you build your brand:
- Which aspects of your web application are users interacting with most frequently?
- Which areas of your website are confusing and/or frustrating to users?
- Where are your users getting bogged down in your mobile app?
- Which aspects of your application are most appealing to your audience?
- Where can you improve efficiency in your application or website?
- Which types of customers are most likely to try out your new initiatives?
- How well does your messaging engage and attract customers?
Making development decisions that are based on solid data is nothing new. Our analytics analysis for internet tech covers UI issues, feature design problems, usability concerns and other factors that affect user experience and overall satisfaction. We also help by tracking the data that gives you information on which types of branding and messaging are most effective in encouraging user buy-in and adoption.
With analytics analysis from Sepiida, you get a full picture of your customers’ needs, as well as the best way to reach them to get your message across. Get in touch with us today via phone at 215-988-9347, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s talk about how we can create a custom solution for your internet tech analytics needs.